- Dr. Daman S. Walia, President/CEO, ARCTECH, Inc.
|Show 1Dr. Daman S. Walia||Show 2Dr. Daman S. Walia|
|Show 3Dr. Daman S. Walia||Show 4Dr. Daman S. Walia|
The EmeraldPlanet weekly television programs are broadcast and distributed via Channel 10 TV in Fairfax, Virginia USA. The EmeraldPlanet TV programs are available to view on our website, YouTube, UStream TV, and social media around the world. The Emerald Trek and companion The Emerald Mini-Treks are identifying the 1,000 “best practices” on location from the 143 nations, 750 cities, and 50,000 communities by Internet TV, local television stations, main stream media outlets, YouTube, Facebook, The EmeraldPlanet Meetup, Twitter, among other social media networks, and all manner of print media.
The EmeraldPlanet TV is broadcasting weekly a number of the “best practices which are identified through collaboration with: major non-governmental organizations (NGOs); United Nations, universities and colleges; research institutes; government ministries and agencies; Embassies; banking and micro-lending organizations; Chambers of Commerce; World Trade Centers, international bodies such as The World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Inter-American Development Bank, African Development Bank Group, Asian Development Bank, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), citizens groups; multimedia organizations; among others by utilizing the most advanced broadcasting hardware and software along with an outstanding television Production Crew to reach an ever expanding global audience. The Emerald Trek is focused upon linking principals identified among the 1,000 ‘best practices’ in the 143 nations being visited through this world-wide movement. The Emerald Trek is encompassing over 300,000 miles, visiting 750 major cities, and 50,000 suburban and rural communities in the identified nations.
Our featured guest is:
- Show ‘1’: Dr. Daman S. Walia, President/CEO, ARCTECH, Inc., (In Studio), Theme: “Advancing Global Understanding of Severe Climate Change, Protecting the Environment, Fostering Sustainable Agricultural Production, and New Jobs Creation Using Coal Biotechnology”
- Show ‘2’: Dr. Daman S. Walia, President/CEO, ARCTECH, Inc., (In Studio), Theme: “Challenges for Agricultural, Forest, Gardening, and Fisheries through Severe Climate Change and Solutions Using Identified Major Natural Resource While Reviving Stagnated United States Opportunities in Special Needs Communities”
- Show ‘3’: Dr. Daman S. Walia, President/CEO, ARCTECH, Inc., (In Studio), Theme: “Identifying National Reserves of Organic Humic Material while Addressing Server Land, Water, and Air Pollution While Expanding Arable Land for Food Production In China and Egypt”
- Show ‘4’: Dr. Daman S. Walia, President/CEO, ARCTECH, Inc., (In Studio), Theme: “Advancing the March of Science in India Using Local Natural Resources While Reversing the Loss of Valuable Agricultural Land to Meet a Rapidly Expanding Population Base”
ARCTECH, Inc. is a diverse American Corporation which provides cost-effective solutions for the agriculture, energy, and environmental market sectors. Founded as a spin-off company from the Atlantic Research Corporation’s Environmental Science and Technology division, the ARCTECH group through 30 + years of experience in energy, energetics, environment and agriculture, has created unified solutions in these interrelated market sectors. The entrepreneurial scientists and engineers at ARCTECH have pioneered the use of our vast resources of coal for economical clean energy, clean water and environment, safer foods, recycle military and industrial wastes, while eliminating concerns of greenhouse gas emissions.
Its manufacturing plant, which is located in South Boston, Virginia, produces a variety of products with use of coal for both domestic and overseas clients. Overseas collaboration of ARCTECH, now include the Gulf countries, Egypt, Lebanon, South Korea, Turkey, India, China, and Brazil. Outside the box solutions truly embody the ARCTECH corporate theme of “Balanced Sustainable Solutions”
The company is dedicated to advancement of applied research as well as investigate solutions for the clients specific needs and deploy best practices to meet real world needs. In addition, mobile test units are available for application at the client sites. ARCTECH’s technologies are protected under various patents. The USEPA Director of Air Pollution Control Division has stated in writing that, ARCTECH biotechnology approach of use of coal “lowers the environmental foot print of coal use in a creative and value generation approach while lowering carbon emissions”. Senator Vance Hartke, from the coal fields in Indiana had characterized our coal biotechnology business model akin to genius of John D. Rockefeller and Thomas Edison approach of fostering new ideas into practically applied and cost competitive innovation of possibilities.
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!