- Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement
|Segment 1||Segment 2|
|Segment 3||Segment 4|
The world-wide EmeraldPlanet International Foundation movement is linking millions of professionals and citizens around the globe through a practical community-by-community identification, evaluation, broadcasting, and promotions weekly television program and selected The Emerald Mini-Treks.
EmeraldPlanet International Foundation has continually expanded its outreach and service to all sectors of countries and local communities. It is actively identifying the “best of the best” technologies, services, products, and processes. This is the “high touch” portions of the EmeraldPlanet global movement featuring the “high technologies” through The Emerald Mini-Treks, while creating The Emerald Mall to match those inventing, creating, experimenting with, and manufacturing needed technologies. with those individuals and communities needing such technologies, services, products, and processes for sustainable, resilient, and adaptive living in closer harmony with natural surroundings..
WELCOME to join in this world-wide movement by watching The EmeraldPlanet TV programs, participating in planning for and joining in various The Emerald Mini-Treks, and linking your “best practices” to those in need on The Emerald Mall. MANY BEST WISHES as together we create The EmeraldPlanet…Dr. Sam Hancock
Our featured guests are:
- Segment ‘1’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio, Theme: “Evolving Importance of Jobenomics and the Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement Setting the Pace For New ‘Green’ Small Business & Jobs Creation”
- Segment ‘2’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio, Theme: “Jobenomics, Washington, D.C.: Balancing New ‘Green’ Jobs and Business Development While Protecting The Environment”
- Segment ‘3’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio,, (In-Studio), Theme: “Be Your Own Boss: Power and Future for Nonemployee Businesses”
- Segment ‘4’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio, Theme: “Network Technology Revolution: Power of the Internet & Cybersecurity Growth”
Jobenomics deals with the process of creating and mass-producing startup companies and jobs. Jobenomics’ principal focus is on citizens at the base of America’s socioeconomic pyramid with special emphasis on minorities, women, youth, veterans and other hopefuls who want to develop a skill, career and start a business. The Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement’s goal is to help facilitate the creation of 20 million net new U.S. jobs within over the next ten years. The Movement has an estimated following of over 20 million people via media, website, blog, and lectures.
In 2017, Jobenomics’ website received over 350,000 page views with the majority the viewers spending a half hour or more online, not counting time spent reviewing hundreds of thousands of downloads of Jobenomics nine books and research. Today, Jobenomics has garnished wide-spread support for its economic, urban renewal, small business, and workforce development efforts. A dozen U.S. communities have started Jobenomics initiatives led by local community leaders.
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!