- Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement
|Segment 1||Segment 2|
|Segment 3||Segment 4|
The EmeraldPlanet weekly television programs are broadcast and distributed via Channel 10 TV in Fairfax, Virginia USA. The EmeraldPlanet TV programs are available to view on our website, YouTube, UStream TV, and social media around the world. The Emerald Trek and companion The Emerald Mini-Treks are identifying the 1,000 “best practices” on location from the 143 nations, 750 cities, and 50,000 communities by Internet TV, local television stations, main stream media outlets, YouTube, Facebook, The EmeraldPlanet Meetup, Twitter, among other social media networks, and all manner of print media.
The EmeraldPlanet TV is broadcasting weekly a number of the “best practices which are identified through collaboration with: major non-governmental organizations (NGOs); United Nations, universities and colleges; research institutes; government ministries and agencies; Embassies; banking and micro-lending organizations; Chambers of Commerce; World Trade Centers, international bodies such as The World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Inter-American Development Bank, African Development Bank Group, Asian Development Bank, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), citizens groups; multimedia organizations; among others by utilizing the most advanced broadcasting hardware and software along with an outstanding television Production Crew to reach an ever expanding global audience. The Emerald Trek is focused upon linking principals identified among the 1,000 ‘best practices’ in the 143 nations being visited through this world-wide movement. The Emerald Trek is encompassing over 300,000 miles, visiting 750 major cities, and 50,000 suburban and rural communities in the identified nations.
Our featured guests are:
- Segment ‘1’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio, Theme: “Evolving Importance of Jobenomics and the Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement Setting the Pace For New ‘Green’ Small Business & Jobs Creation”
- Segment ‘2’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio, Theme: “Jobenomics, Washington, D.C.: Balancing New ‘Green’ Jobs and Business Development While Protecting The Environment”
- Segment ‘3’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio,, (In-Studio), Theme: “Be Your Own Boss: Power and Future for Nonemployee Businesses”
- Segment ‘4’: Charles (Chuck) D. Vollmer, Author/Founder, Jobenomics & Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement, (In-Studio, Theme: “Network Technology Revolution: Power of the Internet & Cybersecurity Growth”
Jobenomics deals with the process of creating and mass-producing startup companies and jobs. Jobenomics’ principal focus is on citizens at the base of America’s socioeconomic pyramid with special emphasis on minorities, women, youth, veterans and other hopefuls who want to develop a skill, career and start a business. The Jobenomics National Grassroots Movement’s goal is to help facilitate the creation of 20 million net new U.S. jobs within over the next ten years. The Movement has an estimated following of over 20 million people via media, website, blog, and lectures.
In 2017, Jobenomics’ website received over 350,000 page views with the majority the viewers spending a half hour or more online, not counting time spent reviewing hundreds of thousands of downloads of Jobenomics nine books and research. Today, Jobenomics has garnished wide-spread support for its economic, urban renewal, small business, and workforce development efforts. A dozen U.S. communities have started Jobenomics initiatives led by local community leaders.
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!