- Hellen Fissihaie, CEO & Managing Director, F3 Global, LLC; Commissioner, (Washington, D.C.) Mayor’s Office on African Affairs; and Board Member, Diaspora, RISEUP!
|Segment 1||Segment 2|
|Segment 3||Segment 4|
The EmeraldPlanet weekly television programs are broadcast and distributed via Channel 10 TV in Fairfax, Virginia USA. The EmeraldPlanet TV programs are available to view on our website, YouTube, UStream TV, and social media around the world. The Emerald Trek and companion The Emerald Mini-Treks are identifying the 1,000 “best practices” on location from the 143 nations, 750 cities, and 50,000 communities by Internet TV, local television stations, main stream media outlets, YouTube, Facebook, The EmeraldPlanet Meetup, Twitter, among other social media networks, and all manner of print media.
The EmeraldPlanet TV is broadcasting weekly a number of the “best practices which are identified through collaboration with: major non-governmental organizations (NGOs); United Nations, universities and colleges; research institutes; government ministries and agencies; Embassies; banking and micro-lending organizations; Chambers of Commerce; World Trade Centers, international bodies such as The World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Inter-American Development Bank, African Development Bank Group, Asian Development Bank, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), citizens groups; multimedia organizations; among others by utilizing the most advanced broadcasting hardware and software along with an outstanding television Production Crew to reach an ever expanding global audience. The Emerald Trek is focused upon linking principals identified among the 1,000 ‘best practices’ in the 143 nations being visited through this world-wide movement. The Emerald Trek is encompassing over 300,000 miles, visiting 750 major cities, and 50,000 suburban and rural communities in the identified nations.
Our featured guests are:
- Segment ‘1’: Hellen Fissihaie, CEO & Managing Director, F3 Global, LLC; Commissioner, (Washington, D.C.) Mayor’s Office on African Affairs; and Board Member, Diaspora, RISEUP!, (By Telephone), Theme: “Association of Women in Business – Ethiopia (AWiB) and Impact on Female Leadership in the ‘New’ Ethiopia”
- Segment ‘2’: Hellen Fissihaie, CEO & Managing Director, F3 Global, LLC; Commissioner, (Washington, D.C.) Mayor’s Office on African Affairs; and Board Member, Diaspora, RISEUP!, (By Telephone), Theme: “Sustainable Economic, Environmental, and Community Development in Ethiopia and the African Continent”
- Segment ‘3’: Hellen Fissihaie, CEO & Managing Director, F3 Global, LLC; Commissioner, (Washington, D.C.) Mayor’s Office on African Affairs; and Board Member, Diaspora, RISEUP!, (By Telephone), Theme: “Creating Proper Leadership Learning Opportunities for Women and Young Girls Paving the Way for Female Self-Actualization”
- Segment ‘4’: Hellen Fissihaie, CEO & Managing Director, F3 Global, LLC; Commissioner, (Washington, D.C.) Mayor’s Office on African Affairs; and Board Member, Diaspora, RISEUP!, (By Telephone),, Theme: “Impact of Women, Youth, and Families Creating New Business, Community, and Environmental Sustainability in Rural Communities of Ethiopia and on the African Continent”
Hellen Fissihaie is a professional woman passionate about the growth and potential of Africa. She has worked across the continent in a variety of capacities and currently is CEO and Managing Director of F3 Global LLC, a capacity building strategy firm based in Washington, D.C. USA. Her organization is focused on building stronger entrepreneurship, health, and agriculture sectors across Africa, Middle East, and Caribbean.
Today, she has invested her skills, resources, and future to delivering value additions to Africa in its entirety. Her company has worked and continues to work on private sector projects in partnership with country specific stakeholders in Tanzania, Zanzibar, South Africa, Sudan, Nigeria, Uganda, Senegal, and Ethiopia. She is a Thought Leader and Special Advisor to the Association of Women in Business – Ethiopia; Commissioner, (Washington, D.C.) Mayor’s Office on African Affairs; and Board Member, Diaspora RISEUP!
We are privileged and honored to feature the Association of Women in Business – Ethiopia (AWiB). The notion of growth and development of women, and by extension youth, is the bedrock of what the Association of Women in Business (AWiB) is about. In its beginnings, AWiB offered women from diverse backgrounds and with diverse dreams to come together and explore each other’s paths. These paths include challenges, triumphs, perseverance, learning, and ultimately the growth each one experiences in the multitude of encounters that surround one’s personal and professional lives.
One of AWiB’s core attributes is in the provision of a networking platform for its members and fans. AWiB brings prominent people to engage with the audiences at its membership and guests meetings in a highly accessible environment. AWiB is also committed to profiling and introducing up and coming women and women whose work and contribution to society in their respective industries, businesses, NGOs, and communities have not been exposed.
AWiB believes in the power of creating and expanding networks for success, moving culturally imposed notions of reservation out of the equation. By promoting the value in building relationships, AWiB espouses the idea that a vision shared is a vision realized. During networking sessions participants are encouraged to leave their safety zones and engage in conversation with women they have not yet met. AWiB also affords its members an online forum platform where discussions on various topics can be continued at the comforts of their homes or offices. All it takes to start a conversation is to log-in.
AWiB is also committed to collecting and disseminating knowledge. News, reports, career and investment tips, and other pertinent information related to the business and environmental conditions in Ethiopia, are some of the items presented to its audience through the highly interactive, personalized, and dynamic website. AWiB believes information is power and aims to keep its members in the know. Such efforts not only serve as an information repository but also disseminate gathered information through a newsletter delivery system right to the inbox of AWiB’s recipients so they are always connected. Where the full potential of complementing face-to-face interactions with an online presence has not been explored by other associations, AWiB’s uniqueness lies in the dynamic content it provides to those who seek dynamism.
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!