- Adam Teitelman, MPS, Head, Program Development, Bridge To Health (BTH) USA
|Segment 1||Segment 2|
|Segment 3||Segment 4|
The world-wide EmeraldPlanet International Foundation movement is linking millions of professionals and citizens around the globe through a practical community-by-community identification, evaluation, broadcasting, and promotions weekly television program and selected The Emerald Mini-Treks.
EmeraldPlanet International Foundation has continually expanded its outreach and service to all sectors of countries and local communities. It is actively identifying the “best of the best” technologies, services, products, and processes. This is the “high touch” portions of the EmeraldPlanet global movement featuring the “high technologies” through The Emerald Mini-Treks, while creating The Emerald Mall to match those inventing, creating, experimenting with, and manufacturing needed technologies. with those individuals and communities needing such technologies, services, products, and processes for sustainable, resilient, and adaptive living in closer harmony with natural surroundings..
WELCOME to join in this world-wide movement by watching The EmeraldPlanet TV programs, participating in planning for and joining in various The Emerald Mini-Treks, and linking your “best practices” to those in need on The Emerald Mall. MANY BEST WISHES as together we create The EmeraldPlanet…Dr. Sam Hancock
Our featured guests are:
- Segment ‘1’: Adam Teitelman, MPS, Head, Program Development, Bridge To Health (BTH) USA, (In-Studio), Theme: “Bridge to Health~~Canada: Outreach to Africa; Country Sites; and Collaborators”
- Segment ‘2’: Adam Teitelman, MPS, Head, Program Development, Bridge To Health (BTH) USA, (In-Studio), Theme: “Beyond ‘Brigades’: Research; Education; Train-the-Trainer Certifications; & Public Health Programming”
- Segment ‘3’: Adam Teitelman, MPS, Head, Program Development, Bridge To Health (BTH) USA, (In-Studio), Theme: “Looking Forward: Bridge To Health Addressing Serious United States Inner Cities Health Needs”
- Segment ‘4’: Adam Teitelman, MPS, Head, Program Development, Bridge To Health (BTH) USA, (In-Studio), Theme: “Beyond Aid & Welfare: Paradigm Shift to Social Enterprise Model of Sustainable Economic, Environmental, and Community Development through Health Care+”
Bridge to Health Medical and Dental was founded in Toronto, Canada and is comprised of a passionate group of professionals brought together by a common desire to provide healthcare to those in tremendous need. BTH provides sustainable healthcare in a cost effective manner to rural under-serviced populations in collaboration with local partners. Another major focus is education, training, and Train-the-Trainer Certifications for local healthcare providers and patients creating innovative solutions to complex problems.
The organization currently operates in underserved rural communities near Kabale, Uganda and Kisumu, Kenya. BTH is collaborating with local partners of: non-profit organization Kigezi Healthcare Foundation in Uganda along with the Kisumu County Government and non-profit organization Africa Cancer Foundation in Kenya. It offers a combination of “Clinical Brigades”, innovative research, education, training programs, Train-the-Trainer Certifications, and public health interventions to make a long-term impact on community health.
Recently BTH USA has begun the process of officially registering here in Washington DC and is pending its 501(c)(3) status. It is creating its first program in Baltimore, Maryland to meet the most pressing health care needs in this legacy city by collaborating with a number of nationally and internationally recognized organizations. Three  other targeted American cities are being explored at this time. Some American healthcare inequalities mirror those of developing countries. BTH USA’s goal is to better align and deploy existing resources. At-risk communities should have even better healthcare services as some of the finest healthcare institutions in the world are located right in targeted neighborhoods.
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!