- Charles (Chip) E. Goyette, Sustainability Director, Office of Sustainability, Inova Health System
|Segment 1||Segment 2|
|Segment 3||Segment 4|
The world-wide EmeraldPlanet International Foundation movement is linking millions of professionals and citizens around the globe through a practical community-by-community identification, evaluation, broadcasting, and promotions weekly television program and selected The Emerald Mini-Treks.
EmeraldPlanet International Foundation has continually expanded its outreach and service to all sectors of countries and local communities. It is actively identifying the “best of the best” technologies, services, products, and processes. This is the “high touch” portions of the EmeraldPlanet global movement featuring the “high technologies” through The Emerald Mini-Treks, while creating The Emerald Mall to match those inventing, creating, experimenting with, and manufacturing needed technologies. with those individuals and communities needing such technologies, services, products, and processes for sustainable, resilient, and adaptive living in closer harmony with natural surroundings..
WELCOME to join in this world-wide movement by watching The EmeraldPlanet TV programs, participating in planning for and joining in various The Emerald Mini-Treks, and linking your “best practices” to those in need on The Emerald Mall. MANY BEST WISHES as together we create The EmeraldPlanet…Dr. Sam Hancock
Our featured guest is:
- Segment ‘1’: Charles (Chip) E. Goyette, Sustainability Director, Office of Sustainability, Inova Health System”, (In-Studio), Theme: “Inova Health System: Why Sustainability is Important to the Healthcare Industry and Modern Societies
- Segment ‘2’: Charles (Chip) E. Goyette, Sustainability Director, Office of Sustainability, Inova Health System”, (In-Studio), “Theme: “History of Sustainability at Inova and Current Vision, Mission, and Philosophy”
- Segment ‘3’:Charles (Chip) E. Goyette, Sustainability Director, Office of Sustainability, Inova Health System”, (In-Studio), Theme: “Current Sustainability Programming and the Focus on ‘People’, i.e. Patients, Families, Staff, and the Community”
- Segment ‘4’: Charles (Chip) E. Goyette, Sustainability Director, Office of Sustainability, Inova Health System”, (In-Studio), Theme: “Where Inova and its Communities are Going from Here”
Inova Health System (INOVA) has the mission to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community it has the privilege to serve. INOVA serves more than two million people each year through its integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services, and destination institutes.
In addition to its world-class services provided to patients in its hospitals, it brings these services to area residents through subsidized health services, free or discounted charity care, clinical programs for low-income residents, and investments in cutting edge research. This two-fold approach is meant to help keep people healthy and out of the hospital.
INOVA is committed to establishing an environment that is safer and healthier for patients, their families, employees, and community. INOVA’s sustainability program is designed to manage and minimize the health impacts of the resources used, the products bought, and the waste created. These efforts improve patients’ experiences and outcomes while at INOVA. These efforts also keep patients out of its facilities in the first place by making local communities healthier places to live. “Do No Harm”, is the overriding principle as INOVA wants everyone to understand that there cannot be healthy people on a sick planet.
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!