- Guest 1: Kimberly Mehalick, Pres., MSBA
- Guest 2: Kimberly Mehalick, Pres., MSBA
- Guest 3: Baldwin G. Williams, Sr. Beekeeper, MSBA
- Guest 4: Fred Smith, First V.P., MSBA
The world-wide EmeraldPlanet International Foundation® movement is linking millions of professionals and citizens around the globe through a practical community-by-community identification, evaluation, broadcasting, and promotions weekly television program and selected The Emerald Mini-Treks®.
EmeraldPlanet International Foundation® has continually expanded its outreach and service to all sectors of countries and local communities. It is actively identifying the “best of the best” technologies, services, products, and processes. This is the “high touch” portions of the EmeraldPlanet® global movement featuring the “high technologies” through The Emerald Mini-Treks®, while creating The Emerald Mall® to match those inventing, creating, experimenting with, and manufacturing needed technologies. with those individuals and communities needing such technologies, services, products, and processes for sustainable, resilient, and adaptive living in closer harmony with natural surroundings.
WELCOME to join in this world-wide movement by watching The EmeraldPlanet TV® programs, participating in planning for and joining in various The Emerald Mini-Treks®, and linking your “best practices” to those in need on The Emerald Mall®. MANY BEST WISHES as together we create The EmeraldPlanet®…Dr. Sam Hancock
Our featured guests are:
- Show ‘1’: Kimberly Mehalick, President, Maryland State Beekeepers Association (MSBA) and Co-Owner, The Queens Honey, Theme: “Importance of Honeybees and Challenges Faced in Rapidly Urbanizing Societies”
- Show ‘2’: Kimberly Mehalick, President, Maryland State Beekeepers Association (MSBA) and Owner, The Queens Honey, Theme: “MSBA Successfully Supporting Beekeepers Through Education, Mentoring, and Outreach”
- Show ‘3’: Baldwin G. Williams, Sr., New Beekeeper, Member, Maryland State Beekeepers Association (MSBA), and Member, Bowie-Upper Marlboro Beekeeping Association (BUMBA), Theme: “Perspectives of a New Beekeeper”
- Show ‘4’: Fred Smith, First Vice-President, Maryland State Beekeepers Association (MSBA) and Co-Owner, F&D Apiaries, Theme: “Perspectives of Third Generation Beekeeper Providing Commercial Pollination Services”
The Maryland State Beekeeper Association is a non-profit organization that has been dedicated to the advancement of beekeeping and the improvement of beekeeping skills in Maryland since 1908. The Association has been in close collaboration with the University of Maryland Cooperative Extension Service since its inception. The MSBA holds two types of meetings. Board meetings for elected officers which members are welcome to attend and contribute comments. General membership meetings featuring presentations by leading beekeepers, scientists, educators, and leaders in the field. It holds general meetings on Saturdays in February, June, and November of each year. MSBA meetings last a full day, include nationally-known and local speakers, and generally start with refreshments at 8:30 AM and last until 4 PM. Board meetings occur one month in advance of general meetings and are scheduled for two hours.
Thank You Production Crew and Program Team for your commitment, dedication, and goodwill as we continue to expand our “best practices” solutions identification and reporting in our second decade. We would like to acknowledge that equipment and facilities are provided by Fairfax Public Access, Fairfax, Virginia. We thank our many viewers, supporters, and the general public for weekly feedback, ideas, and suggestions as together we create The EmeraldPlanet®…Dr. Sam Hancock, Executive Producer, Creator & Host, The EmeraldPlanet TV®
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!