Broadcast Completed (06/23/19). Pending YouTube URL Posting by Channel 10 TV
- Guest 1: Michael Kurzeja, CEO & Founder, EZ-EV
- Guest 2: Caroline Quazzo, Head, Customer Success & Operations, EZ-EV
- Guest 3: Allison Murphy, Head of Marketing, EZ EV
- Guest 4: Michael Kurzeja, CEO & Founder, EZ-EV
|Segment 1||Segment 2|
|Segment 3||Segment 4|
The world-wide EmeraldPlanet International Foundation movement is linking millions of professionals and citizens around the globe through a practical community-by-community identification, evaluation, broadcasting, and promotions weekly television program and selected The Emerald Mini-Treks.
EmeraldPlanet International Foundation has continually expanded its outreach and service to all sectors of countries and local communities. It is actively identifying the “best of the best” technologies, services, products, and processes. This is the “high touch” portions of the EmeraldPlanet global movement featuring the “high technologies” through The Emerald Mini-Treks, while creating The Emerald Mall to match those inventing, creating, experimenting with, and manufacturing needed technologies. with those individuals and communities needing such technologies, services, products, and processes for sustainable, resilient, and adaptive living in closer harmony with natural surroundings..
WELCOME to join in this world-wide movement by watching The EmeraldPlanet TV programs, participating in planning for and joining in various The Emerald Mini-Treks, and linking your “best practices” to those in need on The Emerald Mall. MANY BEST WISHES as together we create The EmeraldPlanet…Dr. Sam Hancock
Our featured guests are:
- Segment ‘1’: Michael Kurzeja, CEO & Founder, EZ-EV, (In-Studio), Theme: “Experimentation around EVs (Electrical Vehicles) and Consumers Preferences”
- Segment ‘2’: Caroline Quazzo, Head, Customer Success & Operations, EZ-EV, (In-Studio), Theme: “EZ-EV: Promoting EVs (Electrical Vehicles) Adoption through Education and Outreach”
- Segment ‘3’: Allison Murphy, Head of Marketing, EZ EV, Theme: “EV (Electrical Vehicles) Education – Misconceptions about EVs Preventing Consumers From Making the Transition to Electric Vehicles”
- Segment ‘4’: Michael Kurzeja, CEO & Founder, EZ-EV, (In-Studio), Theme: “Exelon Corporation, Washington, D.C.: The Utility Perspective”
EZ-EV was founded in 2017 as part of Exelon Corporation’s internal incubator, Exelorate Growth. EZ-EV is the result of years of research and development around sustainability and mobility. Exelon intends to power a cleaner and brighter future for its customers and communities. EZ-EV supports this vision by creating products and services that help customers, communities, and businesses transition to electrified transportation.
EZ-EV develops solutions for utilities to promote the adoption of electric vehicles. The full suite of products and services inspires customers to explore and transition to a more sustainable and electrified mode of transportation. The EZ-EV white labeled digital engagement platform leverages the latest technologies in AI, digital marketing, social channel outreach, and telematics.
EZ-EV is based in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Exelon Corporation. EZ-EV believes that the fuel of the future is electric and will help consumers no matter where they are on their journey to switching to an electric lifestyle.
Thank You Production Crew and Program Team for your commitment, dedication, and goodwill as we continue to expand our “best practices” solutions identification and reporting in our second decade. We would like to acknowledge that equipment and facilities are provided by Fairfax Public Access, Fairfax, Virginia. We thank our many viewers, supporters, and the general public for weekly feedback, ideas, and suggestions as together we create The EmeraldPlanet….Dr. Sam Hancock, Creator & Host, The EmeraldPlanet TV
THANK YOU AS TOGETHER WE CREATE THE EMERALDPLANET!